BEGINNERS COURSE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An application form must be completed prior to the course starting and all medical disclosures relevant to the sport of archery must be declared at that time. (We have qualified First Aiders, one of whom will always be present )
- Beginners course fees do not entitle you to membership of Griffin Archers.
- All coaching and shooting will be strictly in accordance with Archery GB rules, regulations and practices. Any contravention of shooting or safety rules will result in immediate suspension from the lesson.
- Griffin Archers retains the right to refuse further access to the beginner’s course if students consistently or seriously disobey the safety instructions or rules of shooting.
- Griffin Archers cannot accept any responsibility for damage or injury sustained whist entering or leaving the site.
- Public Liability is held through Archery GB, our registration and affiliation numbers can be found on our website.
- All Juniors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must remain present throughout the duration of the course. Griffin Archers, the club, cannot be responsible for any junior or their behaviour while taking part in any course or club meeting or event.